[Solution] Black screen on boot. | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Black screen on boot.

Hello,

My notebook is not able to boot normally, always appears a black screen.

I am able ati graphics card drivers to boot on safe boot using an external LCD monitor.

I have searched this forum msconfig explorer exe my computer do not work W7 64 and followed some tips, but Can Not Install Security Update For Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (KB2467173)? with no results.

I'm uaing Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

Any ideas, please?

Solutions to the Problem Black screen on boot.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I was able to logon after booting Kodak ESP Office 6150 not working since update to Windows 8 1 please help as secure mode, then I disabled the graphics Vlookup and Countif? adapter on device manager.
After this, I was able My computer will operate in safe mode but will not operate in normal mode any suggestions to boot normally, but the notebook was using VGA mode.

Even booting by GNU/Linux the black screen remained.

I had to change my graphics adapter, because creative labs drivers the technician said the graphics adapter was broken.

Now, my notebook is working fine with the realtek hd audio driver new graphics adapter.

Regards.

Click here to download the registry repair application ATI Radeon HD 4650 Drivers

Another Safe way to Repair the problem: Black screen on boot.: Click here to download the registry repair application . How to Fix asus motherboard drivers Black screen on boot. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need My PC does not shutdown after installing windows update to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.

advertisement